Te Selle Family History
Pictorial Panels from the 1989 Reunion
Table of Contents
- John Henry Te Selle (1838 -1921). Came to America in 1865, lived in Wisconsin, then came to Firth in 1870. 5th of the 7 Te Selle Brothers
- Gerrit John Te Selle (1841-1921). Came to America in 1873, settled directly to Panama-Firth area in 1873. 6th of the 7 Te Selle Brothers
- Herman John Te Selle (1844 -1919). Came to America in 1865, lived in Wisconsin, then came to Firth in 1871. 7th of the 7 Te Selle Brothers
- Nebraska Census – Lancaster County – 1870 – 1880- 1885 – 1900
- Farm Production 1885 – The three pioneer Te Selle brothers came to Nebraska specifically to be farmers. So… .how was life “down on the farm”?
- The Te Selle Brothers settled near Firth, Nebraska: Music – Sports and School
- Netherlands te Selle. Derk Willem te Selle (1827-1904), the eldest of the 7 te Selle Brothers. Tobias te Selle (1830-1887), the 2nd eldest of the 7 te Selle Brothers. Te Selle in Downs, Kansas—descendants of Jan Hendrik te Selle (1810-1888).
- Te Selle Brothers mentioned in Two Books.
- Herman John Te Selle – “Family Tree”